Game Modes Update
Today we have released an update to Robocraft Infinity that is designed to quicken the pace of both Team Deathmatch and Battle Arena game modes.
In summary, we’ve changed the rules of both game modes to make matches last a shorter amount of time to create a more intense experience where each moment truly matters.
These changes should also mean that more players are in the matchmaking queue at all times, which will equal less waiting time for all.
GAME MODE CHANGES:
- The kill limit is now 15 (formerly it was 25.)
- Match length is now 10 minutes (formerly it was 15 minutes)
- Protonite Core (commonly known as the Equalizer Crystal) now appears at 3 minutes and 6 minutes.
We’re currently working on a MASSIVE content update which we’re hoping to release before the end of May. This update will:
- Eliminate many causes of crashes and improve title instability
- Offer improved connection stability which, we believe, will lessen disconnections during battle
- Introduce a party widget to help the queuing process
- Eliminate Cosmetic Crates from the game and offer Cosmetic Credits in their place
The update has lots more in it as well, which we’re currently testing and we’ll have more news on that front next week.
As always be sure to follow @RobocraftINF via Twitter for the latest game news and give us your feedback on these changes and the rest of the game via Reddit.com/r/RobocraftInfinity. Love them or hate them we want to hear from you!